Install Plugin From the Dashboard
1. First, log in to your WordPress dashboard, then go to the Plugins > Add New section.
2. Search the Plugin you want to install.
3. Click Install to install the Plugin.
4. Click Activate to activate the plugin.
Install WordPress Plugin Manually From ZIP
1. Download the Plugin ZIP file
First, download the plugin ZIP file from WordPress.org or any other third-party sites. But, I highly recommend you not to use pirated plugins, because this can cause your site to be hacked.
2. Upload and install the Plugin ZIP file
Now go to the Plugins > Add New section –
Click on the Upload Plugin –
Select the Plugin ZIP file and click Install Now
After Installing the plugin ZIP file click activate to activate tht plugin –