Nowadays, many hosting providers are in the market, and because of this, choosing the best hosting for a WordPress site is quite difficult for some people.
And In this post, I will try my best to help you choose the best hosting according to your need.
Best WordPress Hosting Providers
The following hosting providers have been selected based on performance, price, customer support, value for money.
1. FastComet (best overall WordPress shared hosting)
If you want to start a new WordPress blog or a small business website with a shared hosting, then FastComet is best.
The FastComet Shared Hosting comes with three plans – 1) FastCloud, 2) FastCloud Plus, 3) FastCloud Extra.
For a new WordPress blog/site you can choose the FastCloud Plus (recommended). But if your budget is a little bit low, you can go with the FastCloud plan, and you can upgrade or downgrade your hosting plan anytime without downtime or service interruption.
Don’t buy any shared hosting for more than 2 years (my recommendation is 1 year).
|Key Feature||FastCloud||FastCloud Plus||FastCloud Extra|
|SSD Storage||15 GB||25 GB||35 GB|
|Unique visits per month||~ 25,000||~ 50,000||~ 100,000|
|CPU Cores Available||2 Cores||4 Cores||6 Cores|
|RAM||2 GB||3 GB||6 GB|
|Free Website Transfer||1||3||3|
|Daily Backups (Days)||7||7||30|
Key Features of all FastComet Shared Plans
- Amazing customer support (customer service is fast and knowledgeable).
- Free domain transfer.
- Guaranteed Resources.
- Multiple Server Locations.
- 45 Days Money Back.
- 99.9% uptime commitment.
- Free SSL.
- Hacked Websites Recovery.
- Unlimited Email accounts.
- MySQL databases.
- Explore more Features and Pricing (up to 70% off).
2. Hostinger (best cheapest WordPress hosting)
If you want to create a WordPress site with a very low budget, then Hostinger is the best option, otherwise, ignore this hosting.
- Performance is good according to the price.
- Free Domain for 1 year.
- Free SSL and Email.
- SSD Storage.
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.
- Contact Support is Good but not amazing and a little bit slow.
- Multiple Data Centers.
- Explore Hostinger’s other features and pricing.
3. Cloudways (for heavy traffic WordPress website)
If you want to create a large business WordPress website or blog, which will soon get a lot of traffic through marketing or other ways, or your WordPress site receives a lot of traffic but you are not happy with your current hosting performance, then Cloudways and Kinsta is the best option.
It does not mean that, if your website is hosted on Cloudways or Kinsta, your website receives a lot of traffic. Usually, a normal website or blog takes 1 to 2 years to grow.
When to choose Cloudways?
There are various cloud providers in Cloudways, and that’s why Cloudways is cheap as well as expensive (Budget friendly).
If you want to host your WordPress site/blog on the cheapest VPS (DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr) with the best performance, then Cloudways is the best.
5 Cloud Providers of Cloudways
- Google Cloud.
Features of Cloudways
- 24/7/365 Support.
- Free SSL.
- SSD-Based Server.
- Multiple Data Centers.
- Free Migration.
- Unlimited Application Installation.
- Team Management.
- Dedicated Firewalls.
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring.
- Automated Backups.
- Staging Environment.
- Optimized With Advanced Caches.
- Regular Security Patching.
- HTTP/2 Enabled Servers.
- SSH and SFTP Access.
- Pay only for the resources you consume with pay as you go billing.
Free Trial Without Credit Card.
4. Kinsta (for heavy traffic WordPress site, but very fast, secure, and costly)
Kinst is Google Cloud based WordPress Hosting (that’s why it is expensive), and it is made for host to WordPress sites/blogs.
- Kinsta hosted WordPress sites are more powerful and fast (Speed obsessive architecture).
- The latest version of PHP.
- LXD containers.
- High-security network
- DDoS detection.
- Uptime monitoring.
- Hardware firewalls.
- SSL support.
- Powered by Google Cloud Platform and its 25 global data centers.
- Free site migrations.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- Powerful and User-friendly interface.
- Staging area for development.
- Expert support.
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding WordPress hosting, drop in the comment box.