If you want to start and grow your blog with free resources and free services, then this is a very bad idea, and in this post, you are going to know what is the Best Blogging Platform.
Most of the users who want to become a blogger, first they try to go with the free hosting and domain or they choose the free blogging platforms such as Blogger or WordPress.Com.
But, you have to understand that free always comes with limitations.
Common problems with “FREE” Services-
- Your blog name will not be a top-level domain or will be set as a sub-domain.
- Tough to do SEO, and your article or post ranking is easily beatable.
- Running their ads on your free website (Don’t worry, you won’t be able to make money from their ads.).
- Themes and plugins are limited.
- You will be subject to their rules and restrictions. They can disable or remove your free website at any time for any reason or by mistake.
What are the solutions?
If you are serious and passionate about blogging, you have to pay for buying the full services.
You can purchase the premium plan of WordPress.Com and Wix.Com, where you don’t have to focus on hosting management. But here, the cost is high as compared to the resources.
The best Blogging Platform solution
- Purchase your own domain and hosting.
- Use the WordPress CMS to build and manage your website.